Forum for the world's leading powder metallurgy experts
Plansee Group will host the 19th Plansee Seminar from 29 May to 2 June, 2017. It has been founded in 1952 by Dr. Paul Schwarzkopf as a forum for the world's leading powder metallurgy industry and research scientists. The aim was to exchange ideas and experiences on the latest developments in technologies, materials and applications of powder metallurgical high-performance materials.
At the Plansee Seminar all research presented will not have been published before. Participants value the high scientific level of the event and the opportunity to exchange ideas.
The event is organized and sponsored by the Plansee Group.
For more information about the 19th Plansee Seminar and impressions of the last seminar, please visit the Plansee Seminar website.
- The world’s leading conference on P/M refractory metals and hard materials
- More than 250 lectures and poster presentations
- Over 500 international scientists and decision makers representing research, manufacturing and marketing from more than 30 countries
- Held continuously in Reutte, Austria since 1952
- Organized and supported by the Plansee Group